Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine Nail Art | Guest Post

Today's post is a little different and not necessarily what the title reads. Yes, Its valentines art and yes its a guest post, in a sense. I have for you some valentines nail art that my best friend, Heather did. Heather has been doing nail art with me for about 2 months now and has finally decided to let me share it with you. So here is her first official nail art.



I added my watermark with her name added because Heather is not a blogger and doesnt have a watermark....YET! I will convert her eventually. I did get her into loving nail polish the way that I do.

Polishes Heather Used:
Pure Ice-Black Out
Sinful Colors-Snow Me White
Topped with Sally Hanson Triple Strong 3 in 1 Gel Protection

Tools Used:
Dotting Tools
Rhinestones

Let her know in the comments below what you think of her cute valentines nail art. Please remember that she is still new to this and that everyone starts somewhere. So please keep any negativity to yourselves, However you can share any advice or tips with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment