Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Rhinestone and Glitter Nail Art

Today's post is going to be a little different. There are some things that I would like to talk about before getting into the nail art. If you haven't noticed, I've brought on my best friend Heather to join me working on Polished By Audison. She has been doing nail art with me for a few months now and I figured it was time to let her do her thing for all of you as well.

There are a couple of things that you'll need to pay attention to here on the blog and over on the Facebook page to be able to know who is adding what. So I'm going to explain that here. In all post going up on Facebook, each of us will sign off each post with our name. Mine being Ashley (the owner of Polished by Audison) or Heather, my new co-admin. Also I'm working out a new water mark that will either have a letter A or a letter H behind the Polished By Audison logo, which you will see a first glance of below. I'm still working on something that will end up working better than the design you will see below.

It may appear that I'm doing all the posting. That's because as far as blog posting, I will be doing that. I've already got all the links saved on my computer for easy access to everything I need. I also have the photo editing software to be able to edit our pictures. So to make things easier on us, I will be doing the posting but will for sure give her credit for everything she does here, which is why i'm going to be creating signature graphics. 

I'm also going to be going through all my old blog post and adding my name to those as a tag to make it easier and a one click thing to be able to see just my post or just Heathers. I'm going to be doing some work here on the blog over the next couple of weeks to make things easier for not only us, but for our readers.

I'm going to be working on a signature type graphic for each of us to add to the end of our blog post which will make it clear as to which of us posted. Those should be done hopefully sometime next week. 

So onto the nail art, which is why you came Right?

These were posted on the Facebook page yesterday and someone was a little upset that there was no blog post with the details on this mani. So here it is.


In the above picture you can see what I was talking about above with the watermark. I don't necessarily like the way it is now, so I'll be working on that. So, If you paid attention at the beginning of this post you will notice that this specific mani was done by Heather.

Here is what she used.

Pure Ice-Black Out
Sinful Colors- Sapphired Up
Rimmel Cocktail Colour-Apple Berry Smoothie
Base and Top coat-Sally Hansen Triple strong
Rhinestones

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask either here or on our Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting love the way you explained everything! !

    ReplyDelete