Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

13 days of Halloween | Pumpkin Nail Art

October is my favorite month since my favorite holiday falls during the month. Halloween has always been a fun time for me. I've always loved dressing up as a kid and now having two 8 years olds I get to dress them up and take them out for a fun time. I started doing nail art 2 years ago this October. So you could say that is where my obsession started, with the Jack Skellington nails I had done. They turned out awful so I plan on redoing them this year. My sister and I sat down the other day and came up with 13 different nail art ideas to bring you for my 13 days of Halloween.


So to get started I have decided to go with pumpkins for day one.



Products Used:

LA Colors base coat
Kleancolor - Madly Black
Sinful Colors - Black Magic

Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints:
Jack O Lantern
Harvest Orange
Lime Tree
Black

Topped with LA Colors Rapid Dry

Stay tuned for the rest of the 13 days of Halloween.





No comments:

Post a Comment