Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

13 days of Halloween | Sugar Skulls

We've almost come to an end of the 13 days of Halloween. Its already day 12 and I have sugar skulls for you today. I will say that I wanted these to turn out differently but my mouth was in a lot of pain from having my teeth pulled only a few days before I did these. So I did my best not to mention these were my first time doing sugar skull nails.



Items Used:

China Glaze - White on White
LA Colors Rapid Dry

Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints in:
Black
Apricot
Kiwi
Bimini Blue
Mosaic Blue
Fuchsia
Bright Yellow

Flower fimo slices

Tomorrow is the last day of the 13 days of Halloween and then its off to Fall nail art. I'll see you back tomorrow with the final Halloween design.

1 comment:

  1. These are so bright and fun! I love them! XxX

    ReplyDelete