Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Let It Snow Challenge | Day 1 | Thanksgiving

Today is Day 1 of the Let It Snow Challenge being hosted by Rambles of a Polish Addict and myself. Day 1 is Thanksgiving. My Thanksgiving turkey nails were inspired by a You Tube video by Missjenfabulous. Here is my Skittles Turkey nail art.




Polishes used in this many:

L.A. Colors: Whipped
L.A. Colors: Shock
E.L.F: Nude
E.L.F: Smoky Brown
Pure Ice: Super Star
Pure Ice: Drive Me Crazy
Pure Ice: Siren
Pure Ice: Black Out
 Topped with Glossy Glam by Rica 

Tools Used:

Dotting tools
Nail art brushes

Make sure to check out the other bloggers that are part of this challenge by using the links below.



1 comment:

  1. I had the same inspiration!! I love your skittle nails too that was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete