Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pastel Watermarble

I have not water marbled for close to a year. I decided to give it a go today. I think Ive still got it even though this picture turned out awful. Hope you enjoy.


The colors are pastel, I promise. My camera didnt want to cooperate well today. I think it has to do with the fact that my walls are BRIGHT PINK and it puts a funky color into my light box. I may have to change where I take my photos.

Items Used:

Duri Rejuvocote
China Glaze-White on White
Nabi-Angel Peach
Nabi-Pastel Green
Beauty Secrets Top Coat

I am super happy with how the Nabi polishes worked in the water. I was concerned at first, but they actually work very well.

Stay tuned, sometime this week I have some items from Winstonia to review.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a fantastic watermarble - you've DEFINITELY still got it! :)

    ReplyDelete