Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

About Me



Here goes my first blog post. Its basically just going to be an about me so that you can all get to know me.

The Basics  
  • Name: Ashley
  • Age:26
  • Occupation: Stay at home mom
  • Relationship: Engaged
  • Favorite Color: Purple
  • Tattoos: One, with 5 stars
  • Piercings: Ears, Eyebrow
  • Obsession (oops hobby): Nail Polish

  • I am a stay at home mom of twin 6 year old girls
  • I am not very girly...at all, surprising considering my obsession
  • I've only been doing nail art since October of 2012
  • I have between 100 and 150 polishes...and counting
  • I have psoriasis which is a skin condition that causes skin redness and irritation
  • The above is the reason you may never see my left hand unless I decide to show it
  • I also do graphic design (I'm not a pro lol)
  • Nail Inspirations are my daughters, colorful things, patterns, breezythenailpolishlover, pinterest, instagram, ect.
  • I love the food channel but I'm not a great cook
  • I'm a HUGE Marilyn Monroe fan
  • I am a gamer chick (call of duty fan)
 Anyways there is ALOT more about me as there is anyone but I figured I wouldnt bore you to much more with myself. I have tons of plans for Polished By Audison so I hope some of you will follow me and enjoy what I have to come.

3 comments:

  1. Aww you mentioned me!!! Im'a gamer chick also! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogaverse! Fellow blogger with a skin condition (eczema for me) glad to have ya in the community :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through another :) I also have psoriasis. I'm a mom too! I'm looking forward to following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete