Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

L.A. Girl Metals Review

Today is going to be my first official blog post and first review. I am going to be reviewing some of L.A. Girls Metal Polishes. I have a total of 6 of them. I bought a few of them at a store called Gordmans which is not available in all states. The rest of them I bought through Cherryculture.com. They are very reasonably priced. At the store I bought them for $4.50 and online I paid $2.50. Onto the colors.

First up is Alkaline Blue which is the first one I bought. It is a darker blue with of course a metallic to it. It applied very easily and only required 1 coat. Yup, that's right. One coat.





Next up is Millennium which is a very pretty purple which I love. Again it only required 1 coat.




Chromium Green is up next. I love this shade of green. And yet again only required 1 coat.




Next we have Graphite which is a sort of charcoal-y gray color. Again, applied in 1 coat




The last 2 are my most recent additions. We have Pink Steel which is a very beautiful pink with hints of silver.



Last we have Bronze Medal which I was super excited about when I saw it online. I was however a little disappointed with the consistency of the polish. This one took 3 coats but overall I am happy with it.


I hope you all enjoyed this review. I am very happy with this collection and I will definitely be getting the remaining colors. I thought I would leave this post with some nail art I created using Pink Steel and Graphite. Hope you like. Which I actually forgot to upload so now I better go find it.

A minute later and here we go with the nail art. Sorry I can have blonde moments. Quite often actually.






No comments:

Post a Comment