Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Disney Challenge Day 4: The Little Mermaid

Todays post is Day 4 of the Disney challenge with The Little Mermaid. Its 2 days late but its here. I was definitely not happy with how these turned out. Well I will just show my picture and explain after.
I was in a water marble mood. This was the last one I had done for the day and I think my water had too much extra and old polish left in it which Is why I ended up with so many bubbles. Also I was going for a flounder look. I tried to make a majority of it yellow since most of flounder is yellow. I think with doing that, It mixed to much with the blue and just made the entire thing greenish. I may try this one again.

Polish Used:
Pure Ice-Showstopper
Sinful Colors-Why not
Sinful Colors-Sugar Rush

To see the other Little Mermaid nails, check out the links below. Next up Beauty and the Beast.


No comments:

Post a Comment