Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Disney Challenge Day 5: Beauty and the Beast

Today is day 5 of the Disney challenge with Beauty and the Beast. I decided to use my newly bought acrylic paints on this challenge. My first time ever using acrylic paints and let me tell you. I am extremely happy with how this turned out. I will definitely be adding more colors to my acrylic paint collection. So far I have 6, including the basic white and black. Anyways onto the pictures.

Here is my inspiration. My 6 year old twins have a huge Disney Princess book with almost 400 pages. So I decided to see what I could find. You may see this book come up in future challenges.

I'm really happy with how Cogsworth turned out. Not exactly sure what is going on with my middle finger. It was suppose to represent Mrs. Pott and Chip. I am so excited with how Cogsworth turned out that I could have smudged and smeared the rest of my fingers and still be happy with this mani.
Isnt he so cute

Polish Used:
Sinful Colors-Unicorn
Pure Ice- Show Stopper

Acrylics used (All are Apple Barrel)"
White
Black
Nutmeg Brown
Bimini Blue
Bright Magenta

To see other Beauty and the Beast challenge pictures from the other lovely ladies, use the links below. Next up is Bambi




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful nail art! Really great job! I'm one of the fans of "Beauty and the Beast", which one of the longest running musical and have booked discount Beauty and the Beast tickets for this show from GoodSeatTickets.com

    ReplyDelete