Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review of Creations By Lynda Polish

Today I have 3 polishes from Creations By Lynda. All 3 of these are gorgeous polishes.

Between all the typing I've done in the last couple days with updating my polish collection and doing these swatches I broke the corner of my pinkie nail :( on my good hand. At least It was able to hang in there to get these swatches done.

I have never seen the play Rent but it is one of my all time favorite movies. I even have most of the songs on my YouTube playlist to listen to while I edit pictures and type up blog post. First polish I have for you is called Bohemia which is inspired by Rent and is part of the The Broadway Glitz Quartet that includes 3 other polishes.


This is one coat over a black polish with a top coat. Bohemia has a clear base with blue, yellow, white, purple, red and probably other colored glitters. There are so many colors to this polish is hard to add them all.

Next up we have Plumbago which is part of the Flower Fantasy Collection, that includes 3 other polishes.

Plumbago is a blue based polish with multiple sizes and shapes of different blue glitters. This is 3 coats by itself with a top coat.

Lastly we have I Sea Spots which is a single polish (not part of a collection).

I Sea Spots is a white crelly base with green, yellow and blue glitters. This is 3 coats by itself with a top coat. I recommend with this polish to use it alone rather than over an undie (hehe that sounds funny). I tried on my thumb over white and in my opinion you get less of the effect of the glitters by layering over white. Remember that is just my opinion though.

These polishes were sent to me by Lynda of Creations By Lynda. Each of these are available in her shop for purchase, links to Creations By Lynda to follow.

Creations By Lynda Store Front
Creations By Lynda on Facebook
You can also find her at The Nail Files By Lynda on Facebook

Hope you all enjoyed these swatches as much as I enjoyed swatching them.



No comments:

Post a Comment