Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Comparison: Pure Ice VS Butter London

I was swatching my Pure Ice collection when I came across one that looked familiar. Today's post is a comparison of Pure Ice and Butter London.

First up is a close up of Pure Ice's Private Show



Next is a close up of Butter London's The Black Knight




Honestly the only difference I noticed with the 2 of these is that Butter London is a bit shinier than Pure Ice. I had to use a top coat with Pure Ice.

The last picture I have is a full shot with 2 fingers of Butter London and 2 fingers of Pure Ice.




On my index and middle finger is Butter London's The Black Knight and on my ring and pinkie fingers is Pure Ice's Private Show.

Which of these 2 polishes would you rather have? Compare the prices. Pure Ice is Roughly $2 whereas Butter London is $15. Let me know in the comments below which you would choose.

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely pick the Pure Ice; they are really similar and you can't beat that price!

    ReplyDelete