Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

~Custom Polish~Audison

I had an awesome opportunity recently that I'd like to share with all of you. I'm part of Creations By Lynda's review group and she decided to surprise us with our very own custom polish. Exactly the way we wanted our polish.

The Story Behind the Polish

To start, I have a tattoo on my arm that has 5 different stars. 4 of them I will explain here, the 5th is something I'm not comfortable with sharing at the moment. Maybe in due time I will discuss it. Anyways, the 4 stars are all you need to know here. There is 2 bigger stars, Blue and Purple. Then there are 2 smaller stars, Pink and Yellow.

The first is a Blue star which represents my fiance. We have been together for 5 years in January and have been through A LOT together. The Purple star represents me. The two smaller stars are for my twin daughters. Each color represents our favorite color.

Sorry for the bad picture. Kinda hard to take an picture of my arm lol.

So when I was told I could design this polish however I wanted, I knew this was what I wanted to do. I choose to do stars for my fiance and I (Blue & Purple). I went with square for the pink and hexes for the yellow (The twins). The only reason I didn't choose all stars is because I didn't want the stars to overpower the whole polish. I also choose a white base so the colors to pop.

One last thing before we get to the swatches. I got to name my polish as you can see below.

The Swatches

 
Here is the teaser picture from Facebook that some of you may have seen.


 
The stars are a tad bit harder to get out than the other glitters, but well worth it. I didnt have to really dig for them, I just redipped the brush a few times.





Lynda did a super amazing job creating my dream polish. I got to choose everything. I gave her my idea and she sent me pictures of different glitters and It was just a matter of this one or that one. I think this came out even better than I had imagined it would.

Get your own custom

Bet you would love your own custom polish, Right? Well you can have your very own custom polish. Lynda offers custom polishes for you to design the way you want. As a bonus, you get to name it. 

So for those of you who want you very own polish but dont have the money to buy all the supplies, I suggest you contact Lynda for your very own custom polish. Links to Lynda are below. Hope you enjoyed this. I love this polish and its probably my all time favorite polish so far. Well of course it would be. Lol.

Where to find Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment