Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Let It Snow Challenge | Day 5 | Owls

I have never attempted owl nail art and what better way to do it than day 5 of the Let It Snow challenge. Here is my take on owls.




And just because I've been in a "Let's matte almost everything" mood, here are my matte owls.

Excuse the little fuzzy on the yellow owl. No idea how that got there. I dont like the ugly yellow owl anyways. Its like he is sitting and staring at me showing how ugly the colors look. Lol. Not bad for a first try though.

Polishes used:

China Glaze-Fade into Hue (Base color)

Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints:

Bimini Blue
Purple Iris
Lilac Mist
Bright Yellow
Honeysuckle Pink
White
Black

Topped with Glossy Glam by Rica and NYC Matte Me Crazy (Last picture)

Tools Used:

Nail Art Brushes
Dotting Tools

Check out the other blogger's owls by using the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment