Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Let It Snow Challenge | Day 6 | Winter Flowers

I am a little late with this post. This is Day 6 of the Let it snow challenge with the theme of Winter Flowers. I decided to go with Poinsettia's. Hope you like. Please ignore my little boo boo on my finger. With winter being here my Psoriasis is kicking in again. :(




Polished Used:

Wet N Wild Wild Shine- Burgundy Frost
Wet N Wild Wild Shine- Red Red
LA Colors- Seashell
Wet N Wild Fast Dry- The Gold and the Beautiful
Color Concept- Unnamed Gold Glitter
China Glaze- Fairy Dust
Acrylic Paints- Black and New Shamrock 
Topped with Glossy Glam By Rica

Tools Used:

Dotting Tools
Nail Art Brushes

Use the links below to check out other Winter Flowers

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little behind on looking at everyones nails for the challenge, haha. But these are sooo good :) Much better than how my flowers turned out, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine. This was attempt #2. First set I did apparently were not poinsettias. I googled poinsettia nail art and followed a tutorial. Come to find out poinsettias are not white, in fact they are red. Lol, I should have known that.

      Delete