Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Winstonia Nail Wraps Review [Part 2 of 2]

Today I have the second set of nail wraps that I was sent to review from Winstonia. If you missed part 1 I will link to it below. This post will go more into the wear of this item. I did quite a bit while wearing this set. Lets get started!

Each set comes in its own package inside an almost foil like pack. After you tear open the foil pack each row has a protective plastic over them.


This is Winstonia's Preppy set


I was having difficulties with my lighting while trying to capture the sparkle of them. They really are super sparkly!


I took this picture outdoors.


Now I'd like to discuss a little about the wear of these. The package says guaranteed to last for 14 days. I did all sorts of things while wearing these. I washed dishes, several loads of laundry including folding and putting them away, washed my twin daughters hair, showered and normal daily things. I have to say that I am very impressed with how well they held up. As you will see in the following picture at the end of 8 days they were starting to slightly peel up at the tips which also happens when you wear polish. I probably could have gotten away with wearing them a few more days.


As I said in part 1 of this review, these are great for lazy days when you don't feel like polishing or just to wear on any occasion. I would recommend these to anyone. I had a great experience with these.

You can find part 1 of this review in the link below.


Winstonia Nail Wraps Can be purchased at either of the links below.



1 comment:

  1. Pretty designs.. Love the combo of black and blue!

    ReplyDelete