Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 6 | 12 Days of Christmas Song

Today's theme for the Challenge Your Nail Art's 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge is any line from the 12 Days of Christmas Song. I struggled with this one from the beginning on what to do. Then when I decided, It didn't go as planned. I choose to go with "7 Swans a Swimming."  My initial idea was to hand paint 7 swans which actually would have ended up as more of a valentines designs. Wrong month!!!! So as I was going through my stamping plates I found a cute little swan stamp. Let me just say that stamping hates me. When I got my first set of stamping plates my boyfriend actually stamped better than I did. Shhhh! Don't tell him I told you that. Anyways, I'm not at all happy with how these turned out but I wanted to share them anyways. Hope you like them more than I do.


Items Used:

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Wedding Glitters
China Glaze - White on White
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Cold as Ice
Gals Stamping Plate GA3 from the Princess Set
LA Colors Rapid Dry


The only thing I love about these? I actually stamped!!!! I was excited that they actually looked the way the plate looked. That's never happened before. Small steps I guess.

Still to come....




5 comments:

  1. I like it! I wish I had some swan or dove stamping plates (read: I will have to do some stamping plate shopping).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! The colors you picked give off such a fancy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Wedding glitters is so perfect for this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and a very versatile mani!

    ReplyDelete