Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 8 | Christmas Decorations

We are over half way through the Challenge Your Nail Art 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge. Today's theme is Christmas Decorations. The first thing that came to mind was Ornaments. When I think of decorating for Christmas I immediately think of decorating the Christmas tree with beautiful Ornaments. 


Items Used:

Nabi - Gray
Nabi - Green Glitter
Nabi - Yellotte (Not sure if this is misspelled on my bottle)
Salon Perfect - He's With Me
Sinful Colors - All About You
Sinful Colors - Silver Screen
Gray, Red, Green, Yellow, Black and White Acrylic Paint
Wet N Wild Matte Top Coat


I am super in love with how these turned out. Some of you may have noticed by now that I have used a ton of Nabi polishes during this challenge. I've been trying to get through some of my untried polishes while doing this challenge and so far I have gotten through quite a bit.

I hope everyone has enjoyed this challenge so far. Here's what is coming up!




2 comments: