Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Let It Snow Challenge | Day 17 | Igloos

Wow, 17 days into the Let It Snow Challenge. This has definitely been an experience. This is my second challenge I've done, however, the first was a complete fail. I was still learning things and was going through a lot and making excuses for why each post wasn't making being posted. I was in a funk. Well that funk is well over and I'm proud to say that I've made it this far into the challenge. This will not be my last, as this has been so much fun and I already cant wait for the next one.

With that being said, lets get on to Day 17 with Igloos. When I saw this I said to myself. How does one paint igloos on their nails. So I did just that. I painted an igloo on my nails. Hope you like.



Polishes Used:

Wet N Wild Wild Shine- French White Creme
Sinful Colors- Sugar Rush

Acrylic Paints used:
White 
Black
Bimini Blue

Tools Used:
Nail Art Brushes



I've also switched from a white backdrop to a black backdrop for taking my pictures. I think it made a difference on how the pictures turn out. What do you think compared to other recent pictures of mine? Can you see a difference?

I cant wait to see what others have done for igloos in this challenge, and you can view those by using the links below.


No comments:

Post a Comment