Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Let It Snow Challenge | Day 19 | Half Moons

The Let It Snow challenge is almost over. I'm a little sad. This has been super fun! Day 19 is Half Moons. I've never done half moons before so this was rather interesting. I know that most people use circle stickers to get the perfect half moon shape. I don't have any circle stickers so I just hand painted my half moons and I added a little extra to them. Hope you like!



Polishes Used:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Razz-Berry
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear-Berry Juicy
LA Girl Metal-Pink Steel
Hard Candy-Glamour Girl
China Glaze-Fairy Dust (which you cant really see, Its over the accent)
Topped with Nail Tek Quicken

Tools Used:
Dotting Tools
Nail Art Brush


To see the other half moon designs check out the links below.


No comments:

Post a Comment