Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

13 days of Halloween | Blood Splatter

For day 3 of the 13 days of Halloween I decided to go with blood splatter. I did blood splatter and paint splatter some time last year and had a lot of fun with it, so I figured I would give it a go again. If you haven't tried paint/blood splatter you should definitely give it a try. Last year when I did blood splatter, I had left all the excess nail polish on my skin to give it a more realistic feel. Kind of a bad idea depending on the polish you used. After leaving it on last years design, when I went to take it off....It had stained my skin. Big Uh Oh. So i decided against it this time.



Items Used:

China Glaze - White on White
Pure Ice - Siren

Topped with LA Colors Rapid Dry

Stay tuned for the rest of the 13 days of Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment