Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

13 days of Halloween | Haunted House

Have you ever been to a haunted house at Halloween time. Last time I went to one, I got the (insert your own word here) scared out of me. Don't get me wrong, I love all things horror, but there is something about a man running after you with a chainsaw after you have already watched way to many scary movies and crime shows that just doesn't sit well with me. Feel free to tell your haunted house stories in the comments below.



Items Used:

Pure Ice - Kiss Me Here
Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints in Black and Bright Yellow
Wet N Wild Matte Top Coat


I have entered these into a Pure Ice contest, so if you wouldn't mind clicking the link and voting I would appreciate it. You can vote Here


More 13 days of Halloween to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment