Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

13 days of Halloween | Witches

Time for day two of the 13 days of Halloween. For this theme I went with Witches! I'm going to start of by saying most of these were a nail fail. My base color ended up bleeding through most of the design giving tinting everything. Then I did one of those "Can never leave well enough alone" and added some extra stripes which I hate now. Anyways, you be the judge.



I think the only thing I love about this mani is the cauldron. The red stripes on the stockings is the part I should have left alone. Below is a picture taken before the red lines, clean up and top coat. Sometimes ideas that pop into your head at the last minute should just stay there. Oh and I have to mention how my broom looks more like a cigar.


Products used

Polishes:

Nabi - Metallic Green (Bleeder polish)
NYC - Broadway Burgundy Frost

Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints:

Kiwi
Lite Mocha
Jack O Lantern
Pewter Grey
Nutmeg Brown
Flag Red
Black
White

Topped with LA Colors Rapid Dry

Stay tuned for the rest of the 13 days of Halloween





No comments:

Post a Comment